Place your cursor at the very start of the page and insert a template from the menu. Search for Infobox-Projects. The template will give you additional information on how to populate it. Replace the text of this section with a very brief overview of the Project using simple language. The intent is to give readers a clear and concise overview of what the Project is. If they want further information they will continue reading into the upcoming sections which go into greater depth. Feel free to inspect other pages in Category:Projects for examples.
If any sections of this template do not apply to the page you're creating, or you don't want to create the full page, simply delete the unused sections.
Replace the text in this section with a description of the Project in as much detail as you wish. You can also add further subsections within the description section, starting with the "sub-heading 1" text style.
As you write, think about which Concepts, People, Resources, and other Projects you're mentioning that would also be useful to have pages on within the Wiki. If you believe it would be useful for them to have a page, you should format them as an intra-wiki link the first time they appear in the text. For example this is the first time I mention Game B. If I continue writing and eventually mention Game B again, it should not be a link.
The final section, References, will be automatically generated with all of the citations you use in your writing. Ideally, all of the information you use would be cited from a source, like so. Be especially careful to cite the sources of quotes. Blockquotes (selected from the list of text styles) like this one can save you a lot of effort while making the source of the information very clear:
"The mission of the Game B Wiki is to connect people attempting to play Game B with the information that they find most useful."
Once you're done with the page, use the menu to add the Category "Projects".
Replace the text of this section with a description of what the Project has accomplished so far. A bulleted list might be most useful. If an accomplishment is continually changing, such as the number of schools they've built so far, please mention the date at which the listed information is valid (and cite your source). For example:
- The Project has built 37 new schools as of July, 2021
- Link to this wiki's page for Person 1
- Link to this wiki's page for Person 2
- If there are 5 or more associated Projects, a Category created for 'People by Associated Project - THIS PROJECT'S NAME' and that category should be linked to in the only bullet point in this section
- Link to this wiki's page for Resource 1
- Link to this wiki's page for Resource 2
- If there are 5 or more associated Resources, a Category created for 'Resources by Associated Project - THIS PROJECT'S NAME' and that category should be linked to in the only bullet point in this section
Use this for projects, and answer as many subheadings as possible to answer the "Who, What, When, Where, Why" of this
|No parameters specified|