The field of interest-based conflict transformation has developed a number of social technologies for facilitating collective decision making. These include:
- Circle Process (see: The Circle Way (http://www.thecircleway.net/)
- Convergent Facilitation (https://convergentfacilitation.org/)
The Democracy, Politics and Conflict Engagement (DPACE) Initiative (http://dpaceinitiative.org/) has created a Conflict Literacy Framework (http://www.dpaceinitiative.org/framework) that provides an introduction to these tools.
Prominent Individuals and Organizations in this field include:
- Kenneth Cloke (https://www.kencloke.com/)
- Tom Atlee (https://www.wd-pl.com/)
- Art of Hosting (https://www.artofhosting.org/)
- Mediators Beyond Borders International (https://mediatorsbeyondborders.org/)
Duncan Autrey (https://www.duncanautrey.com/)
This category currently contains no pages or media.